The high induction linear diffusers for high air flow rates of the LAV-24 series have been designed to combine aesthetics with technical performance in HVAC systems.
- – 24mm slot. Adjustable vanes every 100 mm to modify the air direction without changing the air flow.
- – Wall or false ceiling mounting.
- – Optimum performance in CAV or VAV systems.
- – Designed for installations between 2.6 and 4 m high, with a temperature differential of up to 12 Cº.
- – Suitable for both, air supply and return.
- – High induction rate.
- – High air flow rate with a low noise level.
- – Allows the formation of continuous diffuser lines, with active and inactive zones, without breaking the aesthetic uniformity of the whole.
- – FIN model for hidden frame mounting, for greater architectural integration.
- – Low visual impact of flat design of the vanes.