The adjustable cones diffusers of DCG series diffusers are designed for air supply in HVAC systems
- – Suitable for installations in premises with different heights from 2.6 meters and with a temperature differential of up to 12ºC.
- – Adjustable cones to adjust the angle of the air impulsion.
- – Installation in false ceilings, or ductwork or suspended from the ceiling.
- – Avoid air stratification.
- – Circular execution for better integration in continuous ceilings.
- – MOD version for greater integration and faster assembly in technical ceilings
- – Manual or autonomous adjustment by thermostatic spring.
- – Classic diffuser redesigned by Lievore, Altherr & Molina to favor its architectural integration.